There are more people today who are searching on how to add Adsense below Post Title in blogger while others search on how to remove Adsense below Post title in blogger. This is mainly because blogger has a new template which is very different from the old one. Well, some bloggers may want to add adsense below post title just because the new blogger template is confusing them whereas others are new bloggers who just want to find a way to monetize there blogs.
This problem also happened to me, there was a time I wanted to remove the Adsense code in the new blogger template and it took me some time to figure it out. I tried to look for
However, in this article, I am going to provide you with the simple step by step methods on how you will add Adsense below blogger Post Title for more revenue
1. Login to your Blogger Account
2. Click on the blog you want and then click on Template
3. Now click on Edit Template
4. Then click on the drop down next to “Jump to Widget”
5. Look for the Blog1 Widget and click on it
6. Now expand the Blog1 Widget
7. Now look for this code
8. Now add your adsense code above this code
That is it, you will now have Adsense below Post title.
However, if you want to use the
Hope everything will be fine, but you have to remember that it is a must to backup your template every time you plan to make some edits. Do not leave room for regrets.